Jeanne Backofen Craig

I'm a wife, mother, pianist, and runner living in Central Virginia.
You can learn more about me at wecraig.org/jeanne.
My videos can be found on my YouTube channel.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Morning Rituals - The Coffee

This morning, I thought about my blog post the other day about the little extra efforts we make for loved ones.  Every morning during the workweek, here's what my counter looks like by the Keurig machine.


I line up my husband's and daughter's travel cups and my my own regular cup with our reusable K-cup filters ready to go with the proper kind of coffee in each (daughter & I drink decaf most of the time.)

It's a small extra effort but another nice timesaver for my family.

In case you didn't know about these resuable K-cup filters, I found ours at Kroger in the coffee aisle.  I think they were on sale for $10 (regular $15, I think.)  It costs less than disposables and is better for the environment, too.  We keep some disposables for mornings when we're all in a hurry, but I much prefer the reusable filter, and it's rare that I use a disposable.

No comments:

Post a Comment