Jeanne Backofen Craig

I'm a wife, mother, pianist, and runner living in Central Virginia.
You can learn more about me at wecraig.org/jeanne.
My videos can be found on my YouTube channel.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Practice Makes Perfect!

My daughter always wanted to know how to juggle, so my husband taught her.  At first, she could only catch one ball before dropping one.  Then after a while, she could catch two, and then three.  Her goal was to catch 20 times before dropping.  After a few days of practice, she reached it.  Then she set a new goal of 50.

I think our SparkJourneys are like this.  We start out with a small goal and as we reach it, we challenge ourselves a little more.  Or maybe you have a big "hairy, scary" goal for the future, but you have little milestones along the way to measure your progress with each smaller success.

Whichever way you do it, I'm thankful for the opportunity to put all my goals in one place and cheer others on their journeys, too.  Here's my daughter, mid-juggle.


No comments:

Post a Comment