Jeanne Backofen Craig

I'm a wife, mother, pianist, and runner living in Central Virginia.
You can learn more about me at wecraig.org/jeanne.
My videos can be found on my YouTube channel.

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Whey? No WAY... unless...

Since beginning to track my nutrition, I'm finding it's hard to get the recommended daily amount of protein.  I like meat and nuts, but I just don't eat a lot of them.  Eggs are something I like quite a bit, so maybe I can add in some more eggs to my diet.

However, one day at Kroger, I saw this and thought maybe I could stir some into my Silk Dark Chocolate Almond Milk to boost my protein quite a bit.


So I tried it.  All I have to say is... YUCK!!!!!  I tried freezing the mixture, thinking I'd eat it later as a sort of ice milk treat.  Again... YUCK!!!!!

There's no way I'm going to add this to my daily food intake.

Now I've got this container of whey protein that's likely going to go to waste unless someone can give me suggestions on what I might do with it.  It needs to taste good.

Comments are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment