Jeanne Backofen Craig

I'm a wife, mother, pianist, and runner living in Central Virginia.
You can learn more about me at wecraig.org/jeanne.
My videos can be found on my YouTube channel.

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

So Delicious...

A few years ago, my husband switched to almond & coconut milk products.  Around the same time, we were also looking to consume less high-fructose corn syrup.  We discovered it was in our coffee creamer, so I started looking at others.  I found this:


The product's very name is truthful, in my opinion.  So Delicious!

Nutrition information (per Tablespoon):
Calories:  25
Total Fat:  1g
Saturated Fat:  0.5g
Cholesterol:  0
Sodium:  0
Total Carb:  5g
Dietary Fiber:  0
Sugars:  4g
Protein:  0

There are zero vitamins & minerals... even calcium is listed at 0%, which is a little surprising, but I don't generally try to get my calcium from my creamer, anyway.

A container costs $2.49 from Fresh Market and $2.59 from Kroger.  It sells out from time to time, so I always keep about 4 containers in my fridge at all time.  That way if it sells out, I've got a couple weeks on hand until it's back in stock.

I know milk & sugar is cheaper, but we really enjoy this creamer, and maybe you will, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment